Awning Windows and Replacement Windows
Awning windows swing outward from the bottom and are hinged at the top. Easy to open and shut with the turn of a handle, awning windows are often placed above or below other windows to add light or architectural interest.
Pella® Lifestyle Series
Intentionally designed to deliver solutions for real life.
- Available performance solutions offer an unbeatable combination of energy efficiency, sound control and value.
- Natural beauty of wood with the most desired features and options.
- The best-integrated blinds and shades in the industry are available motorized or manual.
- Dual- and triple-pane options available.
Performance Packages Available
- Triple Pane Performance: Improved energy efficiency and sound performance.
- Noise Insulation Sound Control: Exceptional noise control for a quieter home.
- Energy Efficiency: Superior energy efficiency for a more comfortable home.
- Ultimate Performance: The best combination of energy efficiency and noise control.
Pella wood products can arrive factory-prefinished in your choice of seven beautiful stain colors or three paint colors. Primed ready-to-paint interiors are also available.
Your windows and patio doors arrive with Pella’s low-maintenance exterior finish in the color of your choice. The finish resists fading and help protect the exterior for years.
Grilles give the appearance of individual windowpanes. Pella offers many grille patterns to help enhance your home’s style.